WeLink MCS is currently hiring for an Operations Manager on behalf of a client in the IT/BPO Industry. The Operations Manager oversees operational activities at every level of an organization. Their duties include hiring and training employees and managing quality assurance programs. An operations manager also strategizes process improvements to ensure everyone completes their tasks on schedule.
The Operations Manager should have great exposure to different kinds of verticals such as Airline / Travel, Healthcare, Finance Operations or Telco.
- Production planning & control, process monitoring, assignment & review of workload.
- Analyzing SLA parameters with team performance and planning continuous improvement in performance, process optimization, adherence to reporting schedules and maintaining all necessary process documentation as per the process protocol
- Ensuring deliverables as per client expectations are met with highest satisfaction
- Monitor and manage workflow or daily targets to assure timely delivery of agreed SLAs
- Planning and process development - Innovate to optimize production and constantly improve Production, Quality and Turnaround Time
- Motivating employees by introducing various beneficiaries & growth opportunity
- Team management
- Graduate of any course
- At least 10 years of call center experience
- Comfortable with night shifts
- Coordinate business operations with all sites
- Driving efficiency to exceed SLA & increasing revenue/fte.
- Developing ideas towards innovation and value added tools for driving efficiency
- Excellent client communication.
- Identifying areas of cost efficiency